Phone: (514) 284-2322 ext. 209
Fax: (514) 284-3483
Mtre Rassam joined Mitchell Gattuso in 2017 after 5 years at the corporate law firm Corposult, which he founded and operated. Mtre Rassam works diligently with businesses and entrepreneurs on a daily basis in order to accompany them among the many steps towards their economic and legal development. He also teaches courses on corporate law to entrepreneurs at the SAJE institute and is on the board of several charities, namely, “Le Centre Philou” and the Youth Stars Foundation.
Mtre Rassam is the co-founder of People Mover Technologies Inc., the company behind the very popular festival of Burger Week which takes place in Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto, Winnipeg, Vancouver and in Haïti (www.leburgerweek.com) as well as Poutine Week which takes place in Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa and Toronto (www.lapoutineweek.com). He is also co-owner of a healthy fast-food restaurant, Birona Hummus Bar, located in the Mile-End of Montreal.
He received his bachelor of law at the Université de Montréal (L.L.B.), and during his time there, was elected President of the Corporate Law committee. Mtre Rassam also has a bachelor’s of finance from HEC Montréal (B.A.A.). He completed parts of his studies abroad, notably, Johannes Kepler University in Austria and the University of San Diego Institute on International and Comparative Law in Russia.
- Membre du Barreau du Québec
- Membre du Jeune Barreau de Montréal
- Membre de la Société du Planétarium de Montréal
- Membre de la Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
- Membre du conseil d’administration du Quatuor Molinari
- Membre du conseil d’administration de la Fondation Youth Stars
- C.E.O. Burger Week
- C.E.O. Poutine Week
- Co-Owner Birona Hummus Bar
- Barreau du Québec / Quebec Bar Association (2011)
- Université de Montréal (L.L.B. 2010)
- H.E.C. (2007 B.A.A.)