Angela Di Virgilio
Phone: (514) 284-2322
Fax: (514) 284-3483
Me Angela Di Virgilio graduated with a Bachelor of Law and was subsequently admitted to the Quebec Bar in 1998. Her entrepreneurial spirit led her to pursue private practice, where she developed a diversified practice that includes corporate, commercial, civil, estate and family law.
Me Di Virgilio’s experience working in correctional and social services prior to obtaining her law degree gave her the skills necessary to operate an effective law practice. This experience developed her skills in effective listening and interviewing techniques, effective communications while increasing her ability to negotiate on behalf of her clients. Her extensive experience with the judicial system has enhanced her ability to effectively represent clients before the Courts.
Me Di Virgilio represents both local and international clients, ranging from those who require legal assistance when starting up companies in Canada, to those who require legal counsel when acquiring businesses and negotiating multi-national contracts. She also represents non-resident clients who require legal representation before the Court and Tribunals.
Clients have described Me Angela Di Virgilio as honest, direct and tenacious when representing their interests. She is said to practice law with passion and determination and is always looking for the best solutions for her clients.
- Université du Québec à Montréal, Bachelor of Law (1991 – 1996)
- University of Ottawa, Masters in Criminology (Applied) (1984 – 1986)
- Concordia University, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Sociology (1981 – 1984)
- Member of the Liason with the Superior court, Family Matters committee (2016 - present)
- Member of the Board of Directors of Santa Cabrini Hospital (2012 – 2015)
- Crohn's and Colitis Canada (2011 - 2016)
- AMCAL - community organization (2011 - present)
- Member of the Board of Directors of Montreal Children's Library (2003 – 2008)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Montreal Oral School for the Deaf (2005 – 2008)
- Quebec Bar Association (1998)
- Canadian Bar Association
- L’association des juristes Italo-Canadien du Québec
- Association Internationale Francophone des Intervenants auprès des Familles Séparées (A.I.F.I.)
- Association des avocats et avocates en droit familial du Québec