Phone: (514) 284-2322 ext: 234
Fax: (514) 284-3483
Rémi Bourget worked as a student at law and an articling student in a national law firm and subsequently opened his own his own legal practice. He joined Mitchell Gattuso in November 2009 and was made a partner in May 2014.
Mtre Bourget's practice includes family law, labor law and litigation. He serves his clients’ interests with passion and dedication, be they individuals or enterprises. Mtre Bourget has also been involved in his community over the last decade as an active member of various organizations.
Mtre Bourget has a variety of interests outside of the field of law. He is a columnist for the magazine Urbania and is regularly called upon by media outlets to discuss political and judicial issues.
- Professionnal training of the Quebec Bar Association, École du Barreau du Québec (2008)
- Bachelor in law, Université de Montréal (2005-2008)
- Minor in ethics and law, Université de Montréal (2004-2005)
- Minor in ecology, Université du Québec à Montréal (2003-2004)
- College Degree in History and Civilizations, Cégep du Vieux-Montréal
- Recipient of the Community Relations prize by the Canadian Muslam Forum on November 28 2014
- Recipient of the Top 20 in Diversity from Médias Mosaïque 2015
- Participant at the Gala de boxe de 12 rounds d'espoir pour les princes de la rue, August 23rd, 2017
- Member of the executive committee relèbe philanthropique de la Fondation du Musée Pointe-à-Callière
- President and founder, Québec inclusif (2013-2015)
- Blogger, Faits et Causes (2011-present)
- Member of the Board of Directors, Force Jeunesse (2011-2013)
- Contributor, Le Pigeon dissident (2007-2008)
- Chairman of the Board (2005-2006), Member of the Board of Directors (2006-2007), Café Culturel de la Chasse-Galerie (2005-2007)
- Member of the Board of Directors, COOP-UQAM (2003-2004)
- Desk Editor, Section Politics and Society, Le Phoros, Student Journal of Vieux-Montréal College (2001-2002)
- President, AGECVM, Student Union of Vieux-Montréal College (2000-2001)
- Barreau du Québec / Quebec Bar Association (2009)
- Young Bar Association of Montreal (2009)