Phone: (514) 284-2322 ext: 234
Fax: (514) 284-3483
Rémi Bourget worked as a student at law and an articling student in a national law firm and subsequently opened his own his own legal practice. He joined Mitchell Gattuso in November 2009 and was made a partner in May 2014.
Mtre Bourget's practice includes family law, labor law and litigation. He serves his clients’ interests with passion and dedication, be they individuals or enterprises. Mtre Bourget has also been involved in his community over the last decade as an active member of various organizations.
Among his interests, beyond the practice of law, are politics, history, ecology and ice hockey; Mtre Bourget was the head coach of the Université de Montréal's hockey team, which was champion of the famous Law Games tournament in 2008.
- Professionnal training of the Quebec Bar Association, École du Barreau du Québec (2008)
- Bachelor in law, Université de Montréal (2005-2008)
- Minor in ethics and law, Université de Montréal (2004-2005)
- Minor in ecology, Université du Québec à Montréal (2003-2004)
- College Degree in History and Civilizations, Cégep du Vieux-Montréal
- President and founder, Québec Inclusif (2013-present)
- Blogger, Faits et Causes (2011-present)
- Member of the Board of Directors, Force Jeunesse (2011-2013)
- Contributor, Le Pigeon dissident (2007-2008)
- Chairman of the Board (2005-2006), Member of the Board of Directors (2006-2007), Café Culturel de la Chasse-Galerie (2005-2007)
- Member of the Board of Directors, COOP-UQAM (2003-2004)
- Desk Editor, Section Politics and Society, Le Phoros, Student Journal of Vieux-Montréal College (2001-2002)
- President, AGECVM, Student Union of Vieux-Montréal College (2000-2001)
- Barreau du Québec / Quebec Bar Association (2009)
- Young Bar Association of Montreal (2009)